- 5+ years of related work experience in Quality or Manufacturing.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management. Positive proactive approach to drive projects/tasks to completion.
- Intermediate computer skills (Word & Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of quality principles, regulatory guidelines, and industry standard
Operate independently (in a team environment) any injection molding machine, grinder or other small equipment used in the production of injection molded products. Must have a working knowledge of all parts being produced. Innovative Plastic Molders Inc. is an alcohol, controlled-substance and drug free facility. Any violation may result in immediate dismissal.
This information is not designed to be a complete inventory of the job’s duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Rather, it’s designed to give a general nature and level of work to be performed by employees assigned this job title.
This position requires standing for long periods of time, lifting to 50 pounds, and exposure to moderate noise and temperature levels.